Psoriasis is a common skin condition that majorly goes undiagnosed or is misdiagnosed as some other dermatological issues. It is characterised by silver scaling, plaques, and lesions with mild to severe inflammation.
Symptom of psoriasis resembles with characteristic symptoms of other major dermatitis conditions, making it hard to identify, diagnose and treat it at early stages.
Let’s discuss what Psoriasis is, but, first what it is not!
- Psoriasis is not just a skin disease. As odd as it sounds, it is true! Psoriasis is not just a topical issue. Its histology and etiology is systemic in nature.
- Psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It’s not caused by any vector. Generally psoriasis is misdiagnosed as fungal infection in its early stages.
- Psoriasis is not communicable in nature. It does not spread with touch. It cannot be transmitted sexually.
- Psoriasis is not an allergic condition. Its impact may vary with season and food habits, but it’s not an allergic disorder.
Then what exactly is Psoriasis?
- Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder that leads to erratic multiplication of skin cells, causing mild to severe inflammation.
- Psoriasis is treatable. Yes you read it right! Psoriasis is treatable with Ayurvedic regimen of medicines.
Naitri Clinic is a chain of Ayurveda clinics that provide comprehensive treatment for psoriasis. If you know anyone suffering with this painful condition, get them treated with herbal Ayurvedic medicine with no side effects. Book an appointment now at https://clinic.naitricare.com/ or whatsapp at 9821117945.