Ayurveda, a holistic medicinal system, originated in India more than 3,000 years ago. The term Ayurveda is derived from the Sanskrit words Ayur (life) and Veda (science or knowledge). Thus, Ayurveda translates to knowledge of life.
Ayurveda places great emphasis on prevention. Ayurveda suggests medications based on the principle that diseases occur due to a significant imbalance in a person’s consciousness.
Ayurveda is not just about treating symptoms, but it is majorly about maintaining a healthy lifestyle with the support of herbal medicines and natural therapies to build back the equilibrium between body, mind, spirit, and the environment.
Ayurvedic treatment begins with an internal purification process, followed by a special diet, herbal formations, panchakarma therapy, meditation, and yoga.
Ayurvedic treatment is closely bound with nature, human beings are made of the Pancha bhoothas, air, space, water, agni, and earth. Ayurvedic medicines are formed based on closely interconnected pancha bhoothas(Prakriti), the body’s constitution, and 3 doshas (life forces).
To treat, a patient in Ayurveda needs experienced doctors who conduct examinations which include puls examination, tongue diagnosis, Prakriti analysis, and identification. Based on these preliminary tests and observations only ayurvedic treatments are prescribed.
Naitri online consultation is India’s one of the best online ayurvedic treatments. At Naitri, we have experienced professors (BAMS doctors) from esteemed ayurvedic colleges who provide online consultation.
Our professors/doctors are highly qualified doctors and on par with allopathic medical doctors.Ayurvedic Doctors understand diseases based on Ayurvedic principles and have a working knowledge of allopathic medical pathology, diagnostic reports, and treatments. Ayurvedic practitioner interfaces with the allopathic medical community and modify the Ayurvedic management of cases accordingly. Ayurvedic doctors use allopathic diagnostic tests only if required.
BAMS doctors are well aware of research on the Ayurvedic field and apply contemporary research in the Ayurvedic medicinal system.
Why visit an experienced ayurvedic doctor?
- Ayurvedic doctors have extensive knowledge. An Ayurvedic professor/doctor examines the body, mind, and all the aspects of life to identify underlying ailments. This holistic approach cures the symptoms and also helps in removing disease from the roots, preventing reoccurrence.
- Better diagnostics through Pulse examination, and other basic examinations to understand the exact reason.
- Personalized treatment – Ayurvedic approach to treatment is personalized based on the prakriti of the individual.
- Safe Medications – Ayurvedic medicines are mostly herbal-based with no side effects compared to synthetic medicines.
- Ayurvedic treatment corrects the overall lifestyle and aims at bringing the balance between diet, sleep, and lifestyle habits.
- Ayurvedic medicines are not just about pills. Ayurvedic medicines are supported by treatments like panchakarma, diet, and nutrition.
Experienced doctors offer natural solutions to many problems which do not have a complete cure.
At Naitri, ayurvedic online consultation happens over the online meetings. Patients can contact and give details about their ailments. Ayurvedic doctors prescribe medicines based on various examinations.
Contact us to get connected with our most experienced ayurvedic professors/doctors and get solutions to your ailments.