Best Live Yoga Classes Online
In today’s modern, busy life everyone is putting their best feet front and working to achieve their goals – be it making a successful career, achieving success in competitive exams, running a business, becoming a sports person, etc. The list goes on and on.
Owing to the latest trends of connecting digitally, most of the working community spends their time sitting in front of laptops/desktops or mobile phones for at least 8 hours a day.
We all know that in achieving all these, life gets challenging and we are burdened with loads of pressure which in turn affects the physical body.
Exactly in such situations we pitch in and try to take the load off your shoulders and help in addressing your health issues.
At Naitri we offer customized online yoga training as per individual requirements and health issues.
Naitri has a set of highly qualified Ayurveda doctors and nutritionists and yoga trainers who provide a complete treatment.
BAMS doctors consult patients and do proper diagnosis and give treatment and suggest yoga training as required.
You can consult our nutritionists for specific diet plans. Along with yoga training a free generalized diet plan is offered. You can also avail paid diet plans for any specific ailments as suggested by our nutritionists along with online yoga training.
Yoga is a spiritual discipline based on the principle of achieving equilibrium and harmony between mind body and soul. It helps manage stress and anxiety level. Yoga therapy or training brings mental peace and in turn, maintaining good physical health.
Yoga is an ancient science and is practiced widely. Yoga therapy has earned worldwide recognition as an alternative medicine with no side effects.
At Naitri, online yoga training is especially for those who find it difficult to travel to health centers. They can remotely join from anywhere and seek online yoga training from our highly trained, dedicated, and competent yoga therapists who have mastered the art of Hatha yoga.
If you are seeking online yoga training for a specific ailment, you are at the right place. We are your go-to resource for online yoga training.
We have a team of well-trained, highly qualified, certified professionals, who have undergone rigorous yoga therapy training.
Yoga trainers at Naitri put the client’s interest at top priority. Through the holistic approach, breathing styles, yoga postures, and meditation yoga trainers will treat the ailment and bring in the results client is seeking. We have a high success rate of healing the patients through our yoga therapy.
Online Yoga training works in 4 steps
- Start a session
- Consult the therapist
- Discuss with a therapist about your illness
- Get Suggestion and Follow-ups with the therapist
Once an appointment is confirmed from Naitri, there will be a one-to-one online yoga training session between the yoga trainer and the patient.
Through this yoga training session, our experienced yoga trainer will analyze the patient history for the ailments by their past and current state of health condition.
The analysis enables the yoga trainer to diagnose the ailment. The yoga trainer will be able to suggest customized yoga exercises and yogic diets with the help of nutritionists.
This online yoga training will aid in addressing different conditions and ailments of the body and mind.
One can go through online yoga training for ailments like:
Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Menstrual Disorders, Mental Disorders, Skin Problems, Respiration Disorders, Asthma, Back Problems, Headache, Stress, Obesity, etc.
Online yoga training happens in two categories
- General Training – A 30 minutes training with a yoga therapist is held. General yoga therapies for lifestyle are recommended.
- Expert Training – A 30 minutes training session with the specialized yoga therapist is held and treatments are suggested as per the diagnosis.
Why Choose Naitri Online Yoga Training
- Quality Therapists / Trainers – We are a team of highly qualified therapists with a 95% success rate in curing your ailments.
- Convenience – You can consult the online yoga therapist at the ease of sitting at your home. With high-quality digital support, online yoga training is very successful.
- Personal Attention – Personal attention is given during yoga sessions to practice the correct form and posture. In time feedback is given by our yoga therapist.
- Confidential & Cost-effective – Your information is kept 100% confidential. Online yoga training are cost-effective compared to center visits.
- Save time – Online yoga training is hassle-free saves time from waiting in health centers for a long time and saves commuting time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the process to book an appointment for an online yoga training?
You have to provide your health issue information and fill in the form. You can provide the medical reports required and we will get in touch with you to fix up an appointment.
- What are the payment options for an online yoga training?
Once the payment link is sent to you, you can make payments through debit/credit cards or through google pay/PayTM.
- What happens if I am unable to attend booked an online yoga training?
You have to inform us at least 24 hours before so that we can reschedule a mutually convenient appointment time.
- Is it possible to book an appointment date and time as per my choice?
Yes. You can book the appointment at your convenience with free slots available.
- How can a doctor provide me with advice without seeing me in person?
For online yoga training knowing the symptoms suffice for the first session. The therapist may ask for medical reports to substantiate the illness. The therapist may also ask you to visit the center for further follow-up.
- I exited the online session by mistake. What do I do now? What happens to my training?
You can rejoin the session immediately.
- If I lose internet connectivity during the session and cannot continue then what happens to my payment? Can I continue the session later?
You can raise a request with us and we will arrange another session with you and address all your concerns.
- I consulted with Dr. XYZ 5 days ago. Can I connect with him again for a follow-up?
Yes. You can ask for the same therapist again.
- What is your refund policy?
If you are not happy with the online yoga training you can write back to us or call us. We will be in touch with you and do the needful.
- Do you provide online yoga training for all health issues?
Yes. We provide online yoga training for all kinds of acute and chronic diseases.
- How does online yoga training happen?
The training may happen over the phone call or through online interactive platforms.
- What is the duration of an online yoga training?
Generally, the duration of each session is 30 minutes.
- What languages training are available?
The preferred language is English and Hindi for all communication with therapists.
- Do I have to visit the Naitri center for follow-up sessions?
For subsequent follow-up sessions, you may have to visit the center or continue with online training based on the therapy suggested.
- Will I be able to know the qualifications of my consulting yoga trainer?
At the time of online training, we will share information regarding the credentials of the therapist who will talk to you.
- Do you prescribe medicines?
It depends on the therapist’s diagnosis.
- Is my training will be private with the trainer?
Yes. All your information will be kept 100% confidential.