Online Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes
The human race has witnessed various medical modalities across the globe and cultures. Some Modalities treat the symptoms of diseases, and Ayurveda believes in eliminating the root cause of the disease and treating it in totality.
Ayurveda, holistic science of life is one of the oldest naturopathic medicine systems that originated in the Indian subcontinent over 5000 years ago. Ayurveda emphasizes of prevention of diseases and the longevity of life.
Health and diseases are defined based on the manifestation of mind, body, and soul in Ayurveda. To be healthy in everyday life, maintaining an equilibrium of mind, body, and soul is inevitable. Proper ayurvedic treatment with a positive mindset, a healthy lifestyle, and physical exercises synchronized together heal most of the ailments.
Ayurvedic treatments enrich every patient with a purified physical condition, a tranquil mindset to tackle the underlying disease and get treated with positive energy.
Ayurvedic Treatment Process
Ayurvedic treatments always begin with purification and detoxification treatments. These treatments cleanse the body and develop metabolic equilibrium with improved digestion and balancing the three doshas to a great extent.
At Natri, our qualified BAMS doctors treat patients with the following measures based on the diagnosis.
- Ayurvedic detoxification process includes procedures like Snehana(medication application), Swedana (herbal steaming), and Shodhana(purification).
- Topical Ayurvedic Herbal Applications are prescribed to apply lepas (paste) made of herbal medicines.
- Ayurvedic Supplements and Rasayanas are prescribed.
- Ayurvedic Diet Recommendations are charted along with nutritionists to follow a healthy diet.
- Ayurvedic doctors recommend yoga asanas. At Naitri, online yoga training sessions are conducted.
Ayurvedic treatment at Naitri includes the complete package of medications, nutrition diet recommendations, and yogic exercises to treat any illness to the fullest.
How Ayurveda is a better treatment modality?
Ayurveda is an alternative naturopathic medicine system with no side effects.
- Focus is on Treating Disease – Ayurvedic treatment not only cures symptoms but also treats the root cause. Ayurvedic medicines have no side effects in comparison with other medicinal modalities.
- Nature-Based Medicines – Ayurvedic medicines are derived from herbs causing no side effects on consumption. With Allopathic medicines, the human body tends to get into a vicious circle of treatments decreasing metabolism. and immune system and increasing the disease
- Permanent cure – With ayurvedic medicines and panchakarma treatments, chances of recurrence of disease are insignificant.
- Less Expensive – Medications prescribed are less expensive compared to other medicines and successfully cure chronic diseases.
How online Ayurvedic treatment works?
Online Ayurvedic treatment starts with consulting the doctor face-to-face in an online session. Once the appointment is confirmed with Naitri, patients can consult the doctor with their health complaints with reports. Doctors check the patient with online physical examination and symptoms. Doctors then diagnose the disease and prescribe medicines and dietary changes. Patients can have follow-up sessions with the doctors.
Diseases we treat
Naitri doctors have treated patients successfully for:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Joint Problems
- Digestive Disorders
- Neurological Issues
- Sexual Ailments
- Skin & Hair Problems
- Gynecological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Respiratory Diseases
Why Naitri online treatment
- Quality BAMS Doctors – We are a team of highly qualified BAMS doctors with as high as a 95% success rate in treating patients.
- Convenience – Online Ayurvedic treatment gives an edge for those who cannot walk into the clinic. Patients can consult the doctors at their convenient place. With high-quality digital support, online Ayurvedic treatment is very successful.
- Individual Attention – Get personal attention during online ayurvedic consultation.
- Cost-effective & Confidential – Patient’s information is 100% confidential at Naitri. Online Ayurvedic treatment consultations are cost-effective compared to center visits.
- Saves time – Online Ayurvedic treatment consultations are hassle-free. It saves time from waiting in health centers for a long time and saves commuting time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Ayurvedic medicines be combined with allopathic medicines?
Ayurvedic medicines are safe and can be consumed along with allopathic medicines. Unless mentioned by the doctor, you can safely take both medicines.
- Should I eat vegetarian food to get benefitted from Ayurvedic treatments?
No, you need not be a vegetarian. However, you have to follow the diet advised by the doctor during the treatment.
- Does Ayurveda heal a chronic disease?
Yes. Ayurvedic medicines effectively heal chronic diseases. Based on various factors of the individual, treatments are given.
- Ayurveda safe for all?
Ayurveda is a naturopathic treatment modality. Ayurvedic medicines are resourced from herbs that are safe with a doctor’s prescription.
- Is Ayurveda Effective?
Ayurveda is effective. Based on the three doshas in the body, treatment changes from person to person based on their body culture. Ayurveda is effective sans side effects.
- How to book an appointment for an online Ayurvedic treatment consultation?
You have to provide your health issue information and fill in the form. You can provide the medical reports required, and we will get in touch with you to fix up an appointment.
- What are the payment options for an online Ayurvedic treatment consultation?
Once the payment link is sent, you can make payments through debit/credit cards or google pay/PayTM.
- What happens if I could not attend an online Ayurvedic treatment consultation?
You have to inform us at least 24 hours before to reschedule a mutually convenient appointment time.
- How can a doctor provide me with advice without seeing me in person?
For online Ayurvedic treatment consultation knowing the symptoms suffice for the first session. The doctor may ask for medical reports to substantiate the illness. The therapist may also ask you to visit the center for further follow-up.
- I exited the online session by mistake. What do I do now? What happens to my consultation?
You can rejoin the session immediately.
- What happens to my payment if I lose session due to unstable internet connectivity? Can I continue the session later?
You can raise a request with us and we will arrange another session with you and address all your concerns.
- What is your refund policy?
If you are not happy with the online Ayurvedic treatment, you can call us. We will be in touch with you and do the needful.
- How does online Ayurvedic treatment consultation happen?
The consultation may happen over the phone call or through online interactive platforms.
- What is the duration of an online Ayurvedic treatment consultation?
Generally, the duration of each session is 30 minutes.
- Do I have to visit the Naitri center for follow-up sessions?
For subsequent follow-up sessions, you may have to visit the center or continue with online consultation based on the treatment suggested.
- Is my consultation private with the doctor?
Yes. All your information will be kept 100% confidential.