Online Yoga Classes For Weight Loss
Obesity or weight gain is a difficult proposition. Weight gain adversely affects bodily functionality and there are high risks of developing critical illness if weight is not reduced. Excess fat in the body if not burnt turns harmful.
Following are major causes of excessive weight gain or obesity
- Overeating and lifestyle changes
- Highly processed foods with refined ingredients. These foods containing additives making food tastier and leading to overeating.
- Obesity and genetics are connected. It is more likely that obese parents pass on obesity to their children.
- High sugar, high-fat, and junk foods.
- Insulin hormone converts the food we consume into energy. The imbalance of insulin hormone plays a role in becoming obese.
- Many pharmaceutical medicines consumed cause obesity as a side effect.
- Excess fat cells that produce leptin hormone plays a role in causing obesity.
- Most women gain weight during their pregnancy.
One can lose weight by controlling food intake and dieting. however, this does not suffice. Physical activities and exercising are very much important in burning excessive calories. Practicing yoga helps to keep the body active and to reduce weight.
Yoga is a physical, spiritual, and mental practice that is a gift of ancient India to mankind. Over time, yoga has taken different forms to suit different physical healing and it is found that there are various benefits of yoga for good health.
Yoga does more than burning calories and strengthening muscles, it is a workout that involves both body and mind.
Benefits of Performing Yoga
• Increases mind control
Yoga is not just a physical exercise. It operates on both body and mind. Yoga induces mindfulness and develops self-love that helps in controlling food intake and in turn controlling the body weight.
• Corrects posture
Yoga helps in correcting the body postures by stretching asanas. Working long hours sitting or standing in a similar position adversely affects the spinal cord making people tired.
Practicing yoga poses helps in improving body posture and reduces neck, back, and leg pain. This helps in being more active and increased metabolism which prevents excessive weight gain.
• Reduces stress and anxiety
Anxiety or stress is one of the main reasons for weight gain. Stress causes food cravings, overeating, and a series of health risks. Yoga performed along with meditation calms down the mind and spirit and makes people become enlightened and develop a delighted, positive outlook towards life.
• Increases flexibility and muscle strength
Performing yoga asanas routinely help bring flexibility in the body and youthfulness. One can touch their touch without bending their knees easily. Along with flexibility, yogasanas build muscle strength that prevents straining the muscles frequently.
• Improves metabolism
Yoga along with an ayurvedic nutrient diet, improves metabolism and increases vitality, and keeps the body fit. Yoga mindfulness motivates and pushes one to follow a healthy diet and routinely followed with yogasanas reduces the excess body fat.
• Helps in lowering blood sugar
Yogasanas are performed with a healthy diet, which helps reducing blood sugar in the body, lowers cholesterol. The body stops resisting insulin and reducing blood sugar or glucose in the body.
• Increases blood flow
Yoga exercises relax the body and improve blood flow, blood pumping to the heart and keep the heart in good health.
• Keep diseases at bay
Yoga practices boost the immunity system and act as a guard to fight various diseases.
• Improves respiratory system
Yogic breathing exercises help lung capacity and keep at bay from respiratory issues.
• Helps you sleep better
It is difficult to lose weight if one suffers from sleeplessness and disturbed sleeping patterns. Yoga reduces stress and in turn regulates deep sleep.
To lose weight, reach the ideal weight and shape, practicing yoga is the best exercising routine one can follow. If practiced regularly, over time, yoga reduces weight loss and also maintains the weight and body mass indices (BMI).
At Naitri, yoga classes are conducted under the guidance of highly qualified yoga therapists. Therapists at Naitri recommend that yoga has to be performed regularly and should be done for at least 150 minutes. Online yoga classes at Naitri help weight loss seekers to practice yoga from home at their convenience.
Which yoga is right for Weight Loss?
Yoga has various forms of exercise. One can choose any intense yoga forms such as ashtanga yoga, power yoga to lose weight.
These yoga sessions give intense workouts in turn burning calories.
Yoga does not increase the appetite like other forms of exercise.
It decreases appetite which helps in weight loss. Practicing yoga regularly definitely helps in reducing excess weight in the body.
What differentiates yoga from other exercise regimens?
Yoga is a unique form of exercising compared to gym exercising or other fitness exercise routines. Yoga works on the body and mind. Hence physical exercising is just an aspect of yoga.
Yoga exercises combine physical postures along with breathing patterns. It focuses on mindful physical exercising.
What is the preferred time to do yoga?
It is suggested that the best time to perform yoga is early morning hours before breakfast. And next time one can perform yoga is early evening. One can also schedule yoga-practicing sessions based on their convenient time.
However, there should be a gap of a minimum of 2 hours between yoga practice and meal. Yoga can not be performed on a full stomach.
What are yoga poses help in reducing weight?
Following are 8 yoga poses that can help reduce your weight:
- Sun Salutation
- Warrior Pose
- Bow Pose
- Angle Pose
- Chair Pose
- Bridge Pose
- Cobra Pose
- Yoga Nidra
Why Choose Naitri Online Yoga Classes?
- Quality Therapists / Trainers – We are a team of highly qualified therapists with a 95% success rate in curing your ailments.
- Convenience – You can consult the online yoga therapist at the ease of sitting at your home. With high-quality digital support, online yoga consultation is very successful.
- Personal Attention – Personal attention is given during yoga sessions to practice the correct form and posture. In time feedback is given by our yoga therapist.
- Confidential & Cost-effective – Your information is kept 100% confidential. Online yoga therapy consultations are cost-effective compared to center visits.
- Save time – Online yoga therapy consultation is hassle-free saves time from waiting in health centers for a long time and saves commuting time.
Book an online yoga session with Naitri today and put forward the first step in loosing your weight and balancing it.